Women Being Heard Economically
- Women represent the largest segment in the U.S. economy
- Women control 51% of the NYSE
- Women control 85% of all consumer purchases
- Business Week has hailed women as the “Chief Purchasing Officer” of the family unit
- Women-owned businesses grew at twice the rate of all U.S. firms
- There are 10.4 million women-owned businesses that employ 12.8 million American workers
- Women-owned businesses generated 1.9 trillion in annual sales
All women who are fiscally conservative, small-governmenr, strong national security advocates are invited to join the discusion on how we can best impact the 2012 election.
Through social networking, we will be able to keep everyone informed of developments in real-time.
Discussions and locations of campaign events will be constantly updated enabling members to respond quickly to opportunities to participate. Rumors and inaccuracies regarding our candidate can be reported and debunked before they can gain traction. Blog on to the website fiftyfourpercentvoteproject.org for more info.
Your time, energy and commitment are the only cost. All contributions to the 54% Vote Project are appreciated, and all contributions of $25 or more will receive our crystal 54% Vote Project pin.